AUSMIP✚ Coordinators & Assessors Mobility
AUSMIP+ Coordinators & Assessors Mobility, Guidelines;
1. Coordinator & Assessors mobility may include research, teaching, program assessment and administrative exchanges at any of the 12 partners’ Departments and 11 Associated Partners facilities.
2. Only coordinators and assessors can apply.
3. Participating coordinators will remain enrolled at their home (sending) department during the entire duration of their mobility. Stipends can never replace salaries.
4. The application and completion procedures consists of 3 principal phases, all managed via a digital database;
Phase 1; Upload your completed Mobility Application, which will be automatically send to the host partner and program coordinator for approval.
Phase 2; If approved by the host-partner, you will be paid your stipend and airfare. In case your mobility would be in excess of designated quota per partners, you will be contacted by the program coordinator.
Mobility period abroad, minimum 1 month, maximum 3 months.
Phase 3 Approximately one week after the completion of your mobility you will receive a ‘Mobility Completion’ form, which you will need to upload via the website. In case your effective stay would be less than the requested period of mobility, you will be asked to make a balance payment to reimburse partly your funding.
5. AUSMIP+ coordinator and assessor mobility can be initiated at any time during the program, however please note the program is funded by the EACEA and strict rules apply as to the quota per partner and kind of mobility. Therefore, please make sure to verify your mobility is within the program's quota.
Note that it takes about 3 weeks between uploading your Mobility notification and the payment of your stipend, no payments can be slow during the period of July 7 to August 5.
Coordinators & Assessors' Mobility Requests can be submitted at any time.
» Program Directors