ECEU Good Practice Award
mundus eacea jasso

Stipends

Master Students, PhD's, Post-Docs and Faculty will receive monthly stipends by the EACEA and  or JASSO and if applicable a lump-sum for the air-fare.

Master students, (EU and Japan)

Payment of Ausmip R&DaR stipends for the AY 2014-2015 depend on the unilateral funding approval by JASSO.  JASSO will contribute 80% of the stipend, the remaining 20% is to be carried by the participating partner departments.

A maximum of 6 students per partner are eligible for funding.

JASSO stipends will be equal for all EU and Japanese students, except for Japanese students going to ENSAPLV Paris.  A total stay of 9 months will be supported, however no air-fare compensations are included.

Monthly stipends to St.-Lucas Brussels, TU Munich, TU-Lisbon, Tokyo Univ. Graduate School of Engineering & Frontier Sciences, Chiba University, Graduate school of Engineering & Horticulture, and Kyushu University’s Graduate School of Human Environmental Studies will be;

80.000 yen per month * 9 months, or a total of 720.000 yen

Monthly stipends to ENSAPLV Paris are;

100.000 yen per month * 9 months, or a total of 900.000 yen.

EU students will be insured by their home Department and will have a guaranteed access to Japanese dormitories.

Japanese students will be insured by their home Department and will be assisted, if requested, with finding accommodation in the EU by the local partners.

PhD's
AUSMIP+ PhD Students, duration minimum 6 months, maximum 12 months
A monthly stipend of 1.500 Euro
Air-fare , if under 10.000 km - 2.000 Euro
if over 10.000km - 2.500 Euro
Insurance (75 euro / month)
If staying 12 months, 1x participation costs; 3.000 Euro

Post-Docs
AUSMIP+ post-doc Researchers, duration minimum 6 months, maximum 10 months
A monthly stipend of 1.800 Euro
Air-fare , if under 10.000 km - 2.000 Euro
if over 10.000km - 2.500 Euro
Insurance (75 euro / month)

Faculty (all Ausmip + partners)
AUSMIP+ Faculty & administrative staff, duration minimum 1 month, maximum 3 months
A monthly stipend of 2.500 Euro
Air-fare , if under 10.000 km - 2.000 Euro
if over 10.000km - 2.500 Euro
Insurance (75 Eur. / month)

Ausmip R&DaR & Staff Mobility.

Ausmip R&DaR Mobility only covers EU faculty.  Mobility is organized per week, with a maximum of 4 weeks and a minimum of 1 week stay. (program CLOSED)

Weekly stipends are 1.000 Euro, a fixed lump-sum of 1.000 Euro is included per Mobility.  Insurance is organized via your department.

» Back to home